♥ Hello everyone! ♥
So earlier in the week I was nominated to take part in The Sunshine Blogger Award by Jasmine at How Useful It Is!!
I suppose this is more of a tag than an official award, but this is the first time I’ve been nominated for such a thing- it makes me so happy!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me Jasmine! ❤ She has such a lovely blog with LOADS of book reviews, I always like seeing what she is getting stuck into. Go give her a visit!!
1. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
2. Nominate 11 blogs.
3. Ask them 11 questions.
1. Does words comes easy for you when you start to write a blog post or book reviews?
Hmm, not really. If I am doing something like a wrap-up or a haul then it’s fine, but I find book reviews really hard as I’m not very good at making them interesting? Well, that and the fact that I am a month behind with the reviews, so I keep forgetting what I liked most about the book
2. How do you manage your time? Reading, Working, Commenting, Blogging, and Life.
At the moment I don’t really? I tend to write my blogs on a Sunday so I have at least one to post on Monday, and then I see how I go for the rest of the week. I check all the blogs I follow whenever I make a post, or I start to update my blog. I’m so inconsistent at the moment, but I’m trying to get more of a routine in place- I promise!
3. Do you like to travel? Sightseeing?
I do like to travel- I just don’t like the cost! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at old gothic buildings, so I’d love to go to Prague. I’m not very good at going travelling by myself though!
4. What book are you currently reading?
I’m just about to start Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter; a magical urban retelling of a Russian folklore. I’ve heard it’s a strange one, which is good for the Halloween season!
5. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
I try to! Especially if there is travelling involved.
6. What is your favorite color?
Oh gosh, this is a hard one. I have a soft spot for orange, I’m always drawn to rich dark pinks, but I always wear blue/navy. D: I’m so indecisive it’s unreal.
7. Do you do adult coloring?
I’m a huge procrastinator so I have too much to catch up on to take time out colouring Plus my colour choices aren’t really the most artistic, so no.
8. Do you go to restaurants judging by the look on the outside or recommendation by friends?
I judge the look on the outside and the menu. If it is cheap enough and serves chips, I’m usually happy.
9. What is your second favorite after reading?
Hmm, does eating count? If not then I like baking or drawing (when I’m not in an art slump, which is almost all the time)
10. Do you fall asleep while reading?
No, but I’ve been close! I’m usually too engrossed to fall asleep though.
11. Who is your book crush?
Oh gosh this is a toughie. I’d have to say Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic. He is powerful but oh so vulnerable, and I’d want to be the one to make him feel better/wanted. ❤
- What do you love most about blogging/your blog?
- What is your spirit animal?
- Do you have a favourite cake/dessert?
- What magical ability/power would you like and why?
- What is the best present you’ve ever received?
- What is the best book you’d recommend?
- Do you prefer buying your books in a store or ordering them online?
- Physical book or e-book?
- Which book character would you love to be your best friend?
- Where do you like to read your books?
- What book world would you like to be part of?
I always get nervous about tagging people >.< Okay, I actually don’t have enough blogger friends, so I can’t officially tag 11 people, but I’ll tag as many as I can without feeling like a nuisance. Of course, if you fancy doing it, then please do!! And likewise, if you are tagged but don’t want to do it, then don’t feel like you have to! ❤
Bookshelves & Biros (Sorry to keep tagging you, I’ll answer ones you’ve tagged me in soon!)